Saturday, January 2, 2016

Just got a case of some Heady. beercirclejerk

Here in my beer cellar, just bought this new Heady Topper here. It’s fun to drink up everything on BA’s top 250 list. But you know what I like more than quaffing whalez? Check-ins. In fact, I’m a lot more proud of these seven new beershelves that I had to get installed to hold two thousand new bottles that I bought. It’s like the bros on BA say, “the more you drink, the more badges you earn.” Now maybe you’ve seen my Untappd profile where I post about how I drink a beer a day. You know, I drink a beer a day not to get drunk it’s again about the check in’s. In fact, the real reason I keep this Heady here is that it’s a reminder. A reminder that dreams are still possible, because it wasn’t that long ago that I was in a little town across the country checking in on facebook in a dorm room with only Bud Platinum in my refrigerator. I didn’t have a college degree, I had no opportunities.

But you know what? Something happened that changed my life. I bumped into a ticker. And another ticker. And a few more ticker. I found five ticker. And they showed me what they did to become Uber Badge-holders. Again, it’s not just about drinking, it’s about the good life; tonez, IBUs, status and badges. And so I post a little topic, it’s actually on this website, you can read here on this reddit post and it’ll take you to my untapped profile where I share three things that they taught me. Three things that you can implement today no matter where you are. Now, this isn’t a “get badges quick” scheme. You know, like they say if things sound too good to be true they are too good to be true. I’m not promising you that tomorrow you’re gonna be able to go out and buy a case of Heady Topper. But what I am telling you is that it can happen faster than you think if you know the proven steps. So, I wrote this a little 7 paragraph story on this website. Like I said, now it’s not the most professional I just typed it here with my keyboard, but it’s real. Nobody can argue, this is my true story. And I’m going to give you the three most important things you can do today. So read this post, go to untapped, it’s completely free to check in just a couple of beers. Invest in yourself. Always be curious. Don’t be a cynic. Okay, people see posts like this and they say “Ah that’s not real that’s for shit beer tickers.”

Don’t listen, don’t listen. Be an optimist. Like, Tim Mather, the man who started Untappd, he said that he was only fifteen years old when he drank a beer by Ballast Point Brewery, and that beer changed his life. Beers can change your life. And in that beer, Ballast Point added “hops” so if you’re a cynic, if you’re a pessimist you don’t need to read here. Don’t worry about it, I don’t need to talk to everybody. But if you’re somebody who knows that there’s something better, cause the dream is possible, you know, for some of you watching it’s not necessarily a Heady Topper, maybe it’s Pliny the Elder, a Julius, starting your own brewery.

Maybe it’s a new release without so much hoppiness, a gose, drinking those things you know you’re destined to drink. You can't do those unless you understand check ins. Beer, I don’t call it beer anymore, I call it check-in units. You must have enough check-in units to unlock a badge and to live out your destiny. So, I’ll see you on my reddit post, it’s a quick read and you’ll see there absolutely free.

So just click this self-post and you’ll be taken there in a second, and uh, I’m excited to share this amazing stuff. You’ll see, not because of anything of me but because I’ve been fortunate enough to learn from tickers many years ahead of me. Not just on Untappd friends list, although I love ticking but also real in-person tickers. So let me share with you these three tips that have made all the difference in my life. They’re practical, you can do them today, you can start on them today. All right? See you there on my Untappd.



Submitted January 03, 2016 at 05:42AM by JMV290 http://ift.tt/1Rhprbn beercirclejerk

No comments:

Post a Comment