Saturday, January 2, 2016

[32F4M] Don't Know About You, but Armageddon Out of Here! dirtypenpals

It's been six months since everything fell apart. The virus hit hard and fast, decimating the population. Women seem to have been hit harder than men. I saw it firsthand at the hospital I worked at. When we ran out of beds, patients lie on the floors. When the morgue was at captivity, we put bodies in refrigerator trucks. The ones who made it to the hospital were dead in a day or two but there was always more. Until the hospital simply closed.

Power and water plants went offline. Fuel was very difficult to access. One by one, cities went dark. Good or bad, people strive for some kind of order. Some are drawn to settlements, others to gangs or local warlords. New religions are forming. Turns out the old ones weren't much help.

The weather is getting colder, it's time to make a move. I need to head south. It's risky, maybe even a suicide mission, but I won't survive the winter here. My Glock 19 in it's holster, I slide my pack on and sling my Mossberg 500 over my shoulder. I don't bother to lock my door when I leave, I'll never be back.


I'm going for something a little more serious than my pun-tastic title suggests. Longish term, probably not with rapid fire replies.

Things I like:

Non-con that goes con

Being held/pushed down

Vanilla

Unprotected sex

The man must be in a dominant role.

Limits:

Incest

Under 18

Non humans

Pee/poop/puke/excessive blood/gore/death

Standing up/spooning sex that's fucking sick!

This is my Dpp profile with kinklist, I would play myself as described there: http://ift.tt/1mvvQUz



Submitted January 02, 2016 at 08:35PM by Powercleanqueen http://ift.tt/1mvvQUB dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment