Thursday, December 24, 2015

Pre-breakfast free for all TalesFromTheFrontDesk

I see guest on camera sneaking into breakfast area. There is a large sign stating breakfast served from 6am - 9am. I notice the guest opening cabinet doors, drawers, proceed to "grocery shop" by taking everything but the kitchen sink and attempting to open locked refrigerator so I go to breakfast area. By the time I get there, they are pounding on the juice machine which is turned off. The following conversation ensues. FD: Can I help you? Guest: I am hungry so I just thought I would grab something to eat and get some juice. Why won't this thing work (indicating the juice machine)? FD: The juice machine is only available during breakfast hours as are all the other breakfast items. smile
Guest attempts to leave with stuff already taken. FD: Again those items are available during breakfast, you will have to leave them. Thank you. Guest starts raising voice: Are you serious?!? But I am hungry!! FD: I am sorry to hear that, there is a 24 hour convenience store next door and 24 hour grocery/shopping store near by for you to purchase some food. Guest (now in full tilt tantrum): This is bullshit, this place is bullshit and you are a bitch. FD: Have a great night.



Submitted December 24, 2015 at 04:00PM by perkitk http://ift.tt/1QLwpqF TalesFromTheFrontDesk

No comments:

Post a Comment