Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Ethyl-Hexedrone, mini report, and brain chemistry question... researchchemicals

11:30 PM. Insufflated 30mg. AND... Well...meh. (edit: actually Ethyl-Hexedrone just got bit better later, with 2x dose.
My benchmark is 30mg of EPH, which is just right for me. I feel with 60mg Ethyl-Hexedrone I'm cruising at 50% of my EPH experiences...)

Feels like fapping with boxing gloves on. There's an echo, like the feeling is there, kind of...way off in the distance. The AM radio of lo-fi stims? The radio is on, but alas no real fidelity, no air is moving. Someone shut the woofer off, sans tweeters, and so I'm left with a transistor radio 2-1/4" mid-range speaker driven by a AA battery and a refrigerator magnet... :(

However! I did have 30 mg of 2-FMA this morning, and a super nice EPH session the night before working to 3:30 AM... All said, could be cross tolerance, could be me, or could be the batch.

I was expecting, hoping for just a little more. That said, I feel like the buzz from a couple cups of super nice Kona coffee. Lets re-frame this. Call me an apologist then, it's a mellow stimulant.

Maybe good for Sunday morning, reading the paper and listening to the Bill Evans Trio with a bagel and lox. Ha!

Question: Okay bio-neuro-chemists out there: what agents might possibly potentiate Ethyl-Hexedrone's effects? Turn the volume up a bit? Could there be the right synergistic combination out there, the same way I've read how grapefruit juice can potentiate 3-meo-pcp? Or how Borax's combo makes 2-FMA+5-mapb+3-meo-MiPT that much nicer altogether. Got to love an ensemble that plays well together.

(edit) 1:30 AM insufflated another 30 mg The volume has been turned up from 2 to 5, and I'm feeling kind of groovy. Cotton face too. Change my Meh to ... hmmm, shows promise: find the right dose, right conditions.

Okay, thanks!



Submitted December 23, 2015 at 02:10PM by klais http://ift.tt/1QKTUjm researchchemicals

No comments:

Post a Comment