Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I finally understand why teachers are so angry rant

I don't want to give a lot of information away, but I work in a field where I evaluate projects and engineering submissions from subcontracts. Basically, sub-organizations work for my organization to support a larger organization, and it's my job to judge the work that sub-organizations perform. Here's the best way to describe it:

Imagine you're a kindergarten school teacher. You give a kid an assignment to draw a picture of a giraffe in crayon. The next day the kid gives you a water color picture of you and him. Teacher: "Okay, that's umm... Not what you were assigned. What's this yellow marking in between us? Oh... it's a picture of you pissing in my face."

Grade: F-

Then the kid takes the same "art" back to his parents, and they stick it on their refrigerator, put a gold star over the grade, and tell him what a good kid he is and complain to the principle. The principle says that "no child can be left behind" and graduates the mook to first grade anyway.



Submitted December 30, 2015 at 05:08AM by Fubang77 http://ift.tt/1TomsNh rant

No comments:

Post a Comment