Wednesday, December 23, 2015

New to drinking, where should I store my drinks after a drinking session, freezer, refrigerator, etc? alcohol

I just recently started drinking, and as such don't know a lot yet. I know that you don't keep beer in the freezer, but what about other stuff?

The first hard drink I bought was a vodka- Russian Standard. I stored that in the freezer. Earlier tonight I bought Jack Daniels, which is a whiskey. Where should I store that- in the freezer, refrigerator, or out in the open? I also bought a small bottle of Everclear since I've heard so much about it. I haven't opened the bottle yet; where should I store it- freezer, refrigerator, in the open?

I also bought Bailey's Irish Cream (which was delicious) a few months ago before I was 21- when I was in Germany and allowed to buy alcohol. If I buy something weaker like that, where should I store that?

If I buy rum, where does that go?

Basically my question is, for different alcohols: whiskey, rum, vodka, etc, where is the best/most common place to store them? Does it depend on the type of drink, or does it depend on the actually brand itself?

Cheers



Submitted December 24, 2015 at 10:52AM by Amagyar http://ift.tt/1Zqq1X5 alcohol

No comments:

Post a Comment