Wednesday, December 23, 2015

I'm fucking sick of Google. rant

I sincerely miss when Google was just a search engine. Now it seems like it's fucking everything. Google Music, Google Play, Google Docs, Google Mail, Google+, Google Refrigerator, Google Bottled Water, Google Anal Fucking! I get it, technology is so advanced and everything today, they want stuff to be "efficient" and "connected" but I'm just sick of it. One of my favorite music "radio" apps, Songza, is apparently becoming Google music now like oh boy that's fucking great I bet now everytime I open Songza, or should I say Google music I'm gonna have to spend 6 minutes trying to login by linking and syncing and connecting and tagging this with that and those and my account and FUCK



Submitted December 23, 2015 at 08:11AM by Rager133 http://ift.tt/1QGuaET rant

No comments:

Post a Comment