Thursday, December 31, 2015

Day 4 behind on sleep stopdrinking

I have all this extra energy at night. Last night I was up until almost 2:30 I think. I wake up pretty dam tired every day. I am going to have to try to catch up on my sleep somehow, maybe this weekend.

Last night was fine until about 12:00 when my wife went to bed and the thought hit me that I could just get up and have a drink. I stopped myself but had a pretty strong craving.

Sometimes I catch myself forgetting for a moment or two. Like when I first walked in the door yesterday I almost instinctively went right to the refrigerator to grab a beer. Realizing what I was doing before I opened the door. There wasn't any beer in there anyway but just an old habit.



Submitted December 31, 2015 at 09:13PM by Bletchlypark http://ift.tt/1Ts6Oke stopdrinking

No comments:

Post a Comment