Monday, October 3, 2016

Three dead guys are in line waiting to get into heaven Jokes

Three dead guys are in line waiting to get into heaven.

Before they go in, St. Peter tells them that there's only one room left in heaven at the moment and only the most miserable death will be granted access.

So he asks the first man how he died and the first man says, "Well, for a while I've suspected my wife has been cheating on me, so today I came home early to try to catch her red-handed. As I came into my 10th floor apartment, she was lying naked in bed like she had just been having sex. So I checked under the bed and there was no one there. I checked in the closet and there was no one there, so I looked on the balcony and there was some guy hanging from the railing. I got so angry I beat his hands until he fell - but even after 10 stories, he fell into the bushes, stunned but okay. Then I ran back in the apartment, grabbed the refridgerator, brought it back out, and dropped over the railing right on top of him. Then I was so mad I had a heart attack and died and came here."

St. Peter said, "It sounds like you've had it rough" Then, the next man walks up and says,"It's been a very strange day. You see, I live on the 11th floor of my apartment building, and every morning I do my exercises out on my balcony. Well, this morning I must have slipped or something, because I fell over the edge. But I got lucky, and caught the railing of the balcony on the floor below me. I knew I couldn't hang on for very long, when suddenly this man burst out onto the balcony. I thought for sure I was saved. Then this guy starts pounding on my hands until I let go. But again I got lucky and fell into the bushes below, stunned but all right. Finally he goes and dumps this refrigerator on me and I wound up here."

Once again, Peter had to concede that that sounded like a pretty horrible death.

Then the third guy comes up and is also asked the question. This guy replies, "I WAS IN THE REFRIGERATOR"



Submitted October 04, 2016 at 10:14AM by stupidassbullshit http://ift.tt/2dAgOML Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment