Monday, August 22, 2016

So I just realized I have the stupidest pet peeve. PointlessStories

I have a pet peeve that I know is stupid and absolutely silly and is just a #firstworldproblem in retrospect, but for some reason I absolutely HATE it when people at work don't clear the remaining time on the microwave.

It's not like they leave a useful time, like 30 seconds, or 45 seconds, because I can use 30 seconds to warm up coffee. I can use 45 seconds to warm up some food that's been in the refrigerator for a short period of time. But they leave 3-7 bullshit seconds on the microwave. So when I go to use the microwave and push a button I'm wondering why the fuck it doesn't work and realize it has 3-7 seconds left on the microwave.

Like you couldn't wait 3 seconds to open the door so it can be automatically cleared when you shut it? you couldn't be pressed for half a second to push the "clear" button? For some reason it just boggles my mind that that 3-7 seconds is too much more to wait, and I work in a place where 3-7 seconds matters and feels like absolutely nothing.

and I KNOW this pet peeve is stupid because it's no big deal to push an extra button. But for some reason I just can't get my mind around not waiting 3 freaking seconds.

DAE have a pet peeve that you realize is absolutely stupid but irritates you anyway?



Submitted August 23, 2016 at 10:22AM by AJTaurus http://ift.tt/2bQMi0P PointlessStories

No comments:

Post a Comment