Monday, July 4, 2016

[TOMT] Cake from childhood tipofmytongue

Hello! I hope this post finds you well. I need help identifying a cake that my brother and I used to have when we were little. Here are some details we remember about it: - We used to get it from the refrigerator section in the supermarket (not sure if that technically makes it an icebox cake, but it definitely was chilled) - It was a rich layered chocolate cake with chocolate mousse (in between the layers and on top with dollops and chocolate sprinkles) - It was rectangular shaped and it came with a plastic cover package that wasn't flat (the plastic bent in the shape of cake icing designs, if that makes any sense) - We live in Lebanon and we import products from all over the world. We're almost 100% sure this wasn't a national/local product - Here is a picture of a cake that resembles it: http://ift.tt/29lp6pm

My family is really nostalgic about this cake but we haven't found in over a decade. I wish to track it down or at least find a good copycat recipe.

Thank you so much for your help! :)



Submitted July 04, 2016 at 05:24PM by chansondeschats http://ift.tt/29bUfrK tipofmytongue

No comments:

Post a Comment