Friday, July 29, 2016

[Request] One more week before I go home. Random_Acts_Of_Pizza

Hello! Ill cut right to the chase. It is my last weekend away from home for my internship in Wichita, KS. I drive 16 hours back to my hometown next Friday. You would think that someone with work would be able to afford their own meals but all the money Im making this summer is going towards paying for my schooling/apartment.

Im not going to pretend like Ill go hungry without a pizza. However the only food I have left for the rest of the week is mac and cheese. I cant go out and buy anything else because I have no access to a refrigerator where Im staying and I don't want to overbuy and throw things away next week. I only wish for enough pizza to be able to eat a slice each day to break up the monotony of the mac and cheese and mac and cheese leftovers.

I don't want much, a medium or even small pepperoni pizza from dominos/papa johns would be a godsend.

Thank you for even taking the time to read this far.



Submitted July 30, 2016 at 02:38AM by SnakesandBacon http://ift.tt/2axaz9S Random_Acts_Of_Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment