Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Refrigerator repair guy from DanMarc Appliance charging $117.65 1 minute of walking into the house and no diagnostic work at all personalfinance

A few months ago when I first moved into the new house the refrigerator wasn't working. We called a person from DanMarc Appliance to check out if it could be fixed. The repair guy later came but left after 2 minutes, not moving the refrigerator or doing any work at all and charging $117.65 for any further work. My parents are coming to me know with a letter from a collections agency for the above amount (the letter came in today). They didn't do any work, (they didn't even open the fridge). Coincidentally I looked on yelp just now and see that my experience is just like Claudia B.'s review on her yelp review that she wrote yesterday.

If they had actually tried diagnosing at all I would have paid up even if they couldn't get it working but they are clearly running a shady business. Is there anything I can do to dispute this or am I screwed because I let them into my house?



Submitted July 28, 2016 at 09:15AM by 11ez11 http://ift.tt/2ag8cIH personalfinance

1 comment:

  1. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. Sub-Zero, Viking REFRIGERATOR REPAIR IN CHINO

    ReplyDelete