Sunday, July 31, 2016

Home appliance commercial disguised as a movie trailer HelpMeFind

I remember there being a trailer that played in theaters not too long ago. It looked like a romantic comedy at first, it had all the tropes. Then at the end of the trailer the main characters are running towards each other on a beach, only to have the scene stop abruptly when the girl runs into either a refrigerator or a washing machine (don't really remember which). Turns out the trailer was a commercial for the refrigerator/washing machine and had the whole romcom movie act to catch the viewer off guard. It was a great commercial, but I haven't been able to find it online. I want to show it to some friends, so I hope someone knows what I'm talking about and helps me out!



Submitted August 01, 2016 at 03:28AM by ButtletToTheMax http://ift.tt/2amS9fm HelpMeFind

No comments:

Post a Comment