Friday, July 29, 2016

questions from a touring musician loseit

So here it goes. I'm a 21 year old male touring musician who's only home 3 days a week max and lives out most of his days in a 45 ft. long land submarine. My current food options aren't that great- fast food, festival food (think fair type food,) and the occasional Texas Roadhouse or Applebee's if we've had a particularly good week. I really need to lose weight because I'm at my all time high of 294 pounds. The less than apartment sized refrigerator on the bus doesn't work for keeping anything than drinks at slightly less than room temp, but the freezer works like a charm. In the galley all we have is a 700 watt microwave to heat stuff up with (when it decides to work.) If you all have or could point me in the direction of any recipes or anything that could keep and be made under these conditions, please let me know. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!



Submitted July 29, 2016 at 11:53PM by Jeepwave13 http://ift.tt/2a5AB60 loseit

No comments:

Post a Comment