Sunday, July 31, 2016

Looking for a keto diet plan that doesn't require a refrigerator. keto

I want to start the keto diet, I've seen so many of you so successfully transform, my problem is that I don't use a fridge I travel often so it's not convenient for me or cost effective since the food spoils. I'm looking to see if anyone has a link to a post that would give me some direction or anyone that has any proper direction for me or personal ideas. My SO just left the states to visit her parents in France and I'd like to see the look on her face when she gets back in 3 months. I currently weigh about 190 and would like to get down to 160-165. Not sure if it's do able but goals are goals. Thank you for reading this and for your time!



Submitted July 31, 2016 at 12:50PM by lnvaderZim http://ift.tt/2alzznV keto

No comments:

Post a Comment