Sunday, July 24, 2016

Samsung Fridge bottom freezer not working appliancerepair

Hello everyone, I'm having a bit of trouble with my Samsung RF28HFEDTSR french 3 door fridge (http://ift.tt/2a6iesL). The fridge itself works fine, but the bottom freezer is not working at all (we've reset the fridge, we've disconnected the power, we've check the evap sytem in the freezer and no signs of frost or accumulated ice). Before I submit my man card and call my local repair man to take money out of my wallet, I figured I'd ask you fine folks for advice.

Attempts at resolving solution: 1. I removed the inside back panel in the bottom freezer to check for the coils being frozen. The coils were fine and no dirt were on them. The entire freezer enclosure is practically brand new.

  1. Manual reset on the door panel, freezer is still not working after resetting fridge.

Any advice as to how to diagnose what could be wrong with my bottom freezer would be appreciated. Thank you!



Submitted July 25, 2016 at 05:36AM by digitals_85 http://ift.tt/2a7ffUf appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment