Monday, November 9, 2015

Just mixed up my first batch of 1.5 ever soylent

So i just mixed up my first batch and threw it into the refrigerator to chill for tomorrow. I snuck a small sip and my initial feeling is that, i enjoy the taste. When i was a kid every sunday my dad made pancakes, and i always used to steal tastes of the batter. This tasted VERY similar to that, with a little nuttiness thrown in.

My plan tomorrow is to drink about 1/2 of the pouch between breakfast and lunch, and save the other half for the following day. (The pouch said up to 2 days, so i hope that its okay). I want to see how my body handles it, and how I handle it, before i jump into it any more. I want to work up to, and eventually go to an all soylent diet for 3-4 weeks starting the day after thanksgiving.

Anything I should know for day 1? Should i grab some sugarless gum on my way to work in the morning? I saw someone post about swallowing of saliva and chewing being important for digestion, and i never thought of that before.



Submitted November 10, 2015 at 09:28AM by thahamer http://ift.tt/20IBXoK soylent

No comments:

Post a Comment