Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Will surge protector ameliorate electrical pops from appliances? techsupport

Hi all, I have a power strip coming out of the wall for my PC. On the same grid, there is a small refrigerator. I cannot find a different circuit for this refrigerator. Sometime, when the fridge kicks on or off, it kicks my PC out of screensaver. It also always produces a pop in my speakers, but that I do not mind. There was once I saw a screen tear in response, now I am worried. This can't be good.

If I get a higher quality surge protector, will this be prevented from happening? If so, what are the good ones? Right now I have a Trip-Lite, its surge protection LED is on that says "Protected".



Submitted November 25, 2015 at 09:03AM by iCCup_Spec http://ift.tt/1jiVBWn techsupport

No comments:

Post a Comment