Thursday, November 26, 2015

Freezer side of our refrigerator stopped working 4 weeks ago. Rental company keeps saying, "We're working on getting it fixed." legaladvice

Four weeks ago, as the title says, the freezer part of our side by side refrigerator stopped working. Lost all the food etc. I called the management company right away. They sent a repair person over two days later. Repair person took one look, said "I can't fix Samsung appliances." and left. Since then, nothing. I have to keep calling to see what is going on. Each time, they say they are looking into finding a repair person or getting a new unit. It's getting ridiculous. Especially with Thanksgiving and all the food I will be making, I'm worried the cooling side will quit as well.

My question is: What are my options? Should I just hire a repair person myself? I live in Wisconsin.



Submitted November 26, 2015 at 11:52AM by puppypaws98 http://ift.tt/1XhxOJ4 legaladvice

No comments:

Post a Comment