Saturday, November 28, 2015

Loud, Irritating Refigerator HomeImprovement

I just moved into a new apartment. The place is a bit on the older side; I'm guessing it was built in the 80's or 90's. I'm not sure how old my refrigerator is, but it also seems quite old, like at least 10-15 years. The brand is General Electric.

The refrigerator makes this buzzing sound, and it is LOUD. It's the kind of loudness that you don't notice until it stops, which it does intermittently, but most of the time it seems to be buzzing. It's becoming really annoying. I rent, so the refrigerator belongs to the landlord.

So, is this normal? Just a function of the age of the appliance? Or is there something wrong with it that is fixable? Either way, what should I do? Any insight is much appreciated.



Submitted November 29, 2015 at 06:46AM by oceanmkt http://ift.tt/1RdLP5G HomeImprovement

No comments:

Post a Comment