Sunday, November 29, 2015

Looking for a short-term subletter in a spare room at my house downtown! orlando

I live right by Lake Eola. Super awesome location. This is for a room that is separated via a thick curtain from the rest of the house, so there is less privacy than say, a door. Might be better suited for a dude for this reason, but I am a girl so a non fussy one is welcome! (Or any gender! I don't care!) There is a mirror, a desk, a window, a door to the back yard, and a comfy full sized bed in the room. Access to living room with Apple TV, dining room free wifi, free utilities, large fully equipped kitchen, washer dryer, and free parking in the driveway. Shared bathroom. $500 a month OBO. Immediate move-in available, must be out end of January (so only a two month engagement available, here). I like craft beer, wine, nerdy things, and I have the cutest cocker spaniel you've ever seen in your life. You'll have to rent through AirBnB, but honestly that's awesome for both of us in case a refrigerator falls on you or something.



Submitted November 30, 2015 at 11:27AM by FootfallsEcho http://ift.tt/1TmvfzR orlando

No comments:

Post a Comment