Wednesday, November 25, 2015

tifu by eating a turkey wrap from a Sheetz refrigerator food section. tifu

Knowing better, belly was growling, and i had to take my morning steriods, high blood pressure pill and my daily vitamin. Walking around the store, was in a daze from driving all night, trying to get the morning load to where it was suppose to go, me walking around the store zombiefied, noticed that Sheetz had a little deli making fresh foods. Nope, i went straight for the already prepared foods.. It had already been made, cheap, and dammit it did look like it would be a good choice. Anyway, i went ahead and bought the wrap up to the counter; with a bottle of Mango Naked smoothie. (which is an always good choice of drink.) took my grub out to the truck, and opened my drink- took a big gulp, of course that was nice and cold.. took a bite of my wrap.. It was still doughie, had to peel half the wrap a way from the actual meat, lettuce, and banana peppers.. But hey, the actual contents of the wrap were pretty good. So, I finished it,and drove off to my delivery site. About 10 mins into driving my belly started knotting up, I mind you this was in this mornings day before Thanksgiving holiday traffic. Cars to the right of me, Cars to the left of me, Cars behind me, Cars in front of me.. and this wasn't the freeway this was downtown. GREAT... now what? Not a damn rest area in sight.. Not a damn thing in site, going to be late for my delivery.. To make a long story short; I had finally gotten to my destination without shitting on myself.. lucky me.. but it was quite uncomfortable for me having to ask the man at the drop site if i could use his bathroom. Yes, I wasn't delivering to any factory today. I had delivered to someone's home.A stranger in a strange land I was to have to jet in this guy's home. NICE,what a way to start my day off..Moral of the story, if you go to a gas station, or a truck stop, try not to buy already prepared foods.. even if it is cheap and it looks good.. don't be fooled because looks can be deceiving...



Submitted November 26, 2015 at 10:59AM by gypsyrose70 http://ift.tt/1Ic4gFM tifu

No comments:

Post a Comment