Sunday, November 29, 2015

Total kitchen remodel. Need everything. Reliability is the main goal. Appliances

We are retired and doing a whole house renovation including a new kitchen on a tight budget. I have to buy all the appliances by the first of the year and I want to make good choices. Any general advice? I haven't done this in 25 years. I apologize - I know there is a lot of expertise here and this is a very general question. Refurbished vs new? It's oceanfront property, so I'm told some cheap stainless steel will likely rust, but it's pretty much the only finish I like so will have to deal with that as it happens. My shopping list: Counter depth refrigerator - any width. Gas or dual fuel range, any width + Hood/vent. Microwave. Kitchen faucet. We haven't had the electric on in the existing house yet to see if any of the old appliances work, but will reuse the dishwasher if functional. Can put the existing fridge and stove in the garage if they work. Any advice appreciated.



Submitted November 30, 2015 at 05:19AM by lilypepper http://ift.tt/1XBTiLt Appliances

No comments:

Post a Comment