Saturday, June 6, 2015

Multi-Custard Review electronic_cigarette

I have tried many custards these past few months and I thought I would give my opinion on some of the ones I have tried.

My preparation and setup. I steeped all non-pre-steeped juice for at least 1 month before trying it. I did this by putting my juice in a cardboard box, and then putting it in the refrigerator to keep it both cool, and out of the light. I am using the Siegeli 150 Watt Oni Edition with the Turbo RDA, and vaping 20 PG / 80 VG (or 65 PG / 35 VG) juice at 30-50 watts depending on the day. I alternated between Organic Cotton Balls and Muji Japanese Cotton.

1) Nikoticket - Custards Last Stand

http://ift.tt/1JvTcmh

This is by far the best Vanilla Custard I have tried to date. It is steeped for 3 months minimum I believe before you even receive it. Great flavor that made me never want to stop vaping it. Unfortunately the great taste and flavor comes at a great price as well. Although I thoroughly enjoyed it, It is a little to expensive for my vaping habits.

2) Vape Wild - On Cloud Custard

http://ift.tt/1ucZytq

This juice in my opinion is simply "ok". It is not the best I have tried, but I have also tried worse. The vanilla taste was very faint, to the point where I wasn't sure If it had any flavor at all at some points of my use. I've watched the juice age from clear all the way to a nice dark color, but the entire time the flavor did not drastically improve. Maybe longer steeping time is required, but I am not one who believes you should put in extra work to "make" something enjoyable when it should be enjoyable from the start. The juice was ok, but I would not personally order it again in the future.

3) Gremlin Juice - Vanilla Custard

http://ift.tt/1cEklVH

This is probably my second favorite Vanilla Custard flavored juice I have tried thus far. I have received many Vanilla Custards that when opened did not even have a Vanilla smell to it, but this one you can definitely tell the Vanilla Flavor is there. It's not to strong, it's not to faint, it is just right. When I don't feel like dropping a lot of money for a small amount of juice (small to me) from Nikoticket this is my backup source.

4) Gremlin Juice - Pixie Dust

http://ift.tt/1JvTcmj

I actually received this juice as a sample when I bought the Vanilla Custard from Gremlin Juice. Usually when you receive samples they are random and it does not appear the retailer you are buying from tries to pick a juice you might actually like. Gremlin Juice was different and they noticed I bought a large amount of Vanilla Custard so they sent me 2 other Custard flavors they also had as samples. The other one I did not enjoy to much, but this one is amazing. The best way to describe it would be as if you bought a plain strawberry smoothie, took a nice sip, and then after its gone you have a nice hint of strawberry flavor still in your mouth that is impossible not to notice. This juice is great and when I decide to try something other than Vanilla Custards this is something I will definitely be getting.

I have tried many others besides these but I thought these were the only ones worth mentioning. The rest I tried didn't even have a Vanilla taste or smell, just a complete waste of money.



Submitted June 07, 2015 at 10:37AM by Jgizle http://ift.tt/1GsqVg0 electronic_cigarette

No comments:

Post a Comment