Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Garage Door Ghost Paranormal

I was at my friend's house for our families normal dinner. We usually go over there once a week and hang out and eat dinner. I was thirteen at the time, and my sister was eleven. She went home alone, and stayed there for a while. We are at our house alone a lot, but usually both my sister and i are in the house, but it's normal for her to go over because she likes to hang out with people her age.

So I went home to grab my phone, and I come in the front door without a word. The upstairs lights were off, and that was normal, but my sister called out to me asking if it was me. I said it was, and she came sprinting down the stairs crying. I immediately became worried and she hugged me so tight I could barely breathe.

My sister explained to me she was in the garage to grab a tea out of the outside refrigerator when the garage door opened. There are only two ways to open the garage door: you have to press the button on the door which is far away from the fridge, or you punch in the code which is on the outside of the house next to our front door. She thought it was us, and asked what we were doing, but got no answer. She thought we were just messing around with her, and started to walk around the car to the door, but when she heard nothing, she freaked out and ran inside.

She was facetiming her friends at the time, and she grabbed a knife, but for some reason left it downstairs like a total dumbass, and turned off the lights. Her friends told her to either call the police or stay quiet, so she chose the latter because we could have been pulling a prank since she gets scared easily.

I immediately sent her back upstairs with a knife, and grabbed my own, and went out to the garage myself to check if someone was there. The only people who know the garage code is my friend, who was not with me, and my family, who were over at my friends house. There was no one there, but the whole atmosphere felt really strange. It has never happened again, and I still don't know who or what opened the door.



Submitted June 02, 2015 at 09:25PM by toreax http://ift.tt/1G2bYPv Paranormal

No comments:

Post a Comment