Sunday, November 20, 2016

Would it have been possible/legal to adopt a complete orphan (no family anywhere at all) from off the streets without first sending them into some kind of system in Germany during the early 1900s? (Around WWI times.) AskHistorians

I'm asking because of a thing I'm writing. Fiction, obviously, and also very sci-fi/fantasy, but I want to make it as historically accurate as I can. (Which is difficult since I'm not very well-versed in history.) It feels almost too specific to put out there, but I've spent hours trying to research the invention and progression of toilets and refrigerators throughout time; can you guys make this topic a little easier for me?



Submitted November 21, 2016 at 08:11AM by Peronalodis http://ift.tt/2fJ8lYn AskHistorians

No comments:

Post a Comment