Sunday, November 20, 2016

Safe to eat pizza left in your vehicle for 5 hours? minnesota

I live in the Twin Cities. Went to Little Caesers down the street and got a pizza, ate 5 slices of it in my truck then got out and smoked a cigarette at my apartment (I dont smoke in my vehicle), then forgot to open my truck back up and bring the pizza in. The Little Caesers was like a few blocks down the street, hardly enough time for my truck to warm up and its like 20-25 degrees tonight, which is colder then the average refrigerator. Would you say its safe to eat? It's been in there for like, maybe 6 hours max. My friend told me he often times uses his vehicle as a fridge for food during the winter months in Minnesota.



Submitted November 21, 2016 at 11:46AM by Timberwolves4LIFE http://ift.tt/2fwgSec minnesota

No comments:

Post a Comment