Saturday, October 1, 2016

[Miscellaneous] Don't refrigerate Resist C15 Super Booster? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ SkincareAddiction

After I received the Resist C15 Super Booster trial bottle I immediately put it into the fridge. A few days later when I finally got a chance to use it it appears to be slight yellow tint. I'm not sure if it got here like this or the cold fridge turned it yellow. But I'm certain the last trial I ordered came clear. So I contacted customer service and got the same reply as this post

(http://ift.tt/2dH9KLW)

but in addition they also suggests not to refrigerate their C15serum...and here I quote

We do not suggest refrigerating your RESIST C15 Super Booster at all as that can actually negatively effect and lower it's efficacy over time. All of our products are stability tested and meant to be used at room temperature. We're not quite sure why people suggest using this technique as it does nothing to prolong the Vitamin C or the formula.The work to stabilize a formula (along with extensive testing) is performed during the development of a product. Once the product development stage is complete and the product has passed all the tests (such as for safety and stability), there should be no special precautions for storing your products, except you don’t want to store them in very hot or very cold environments. Despite the fact that the consistent cool temperature of your refrigerator keeps your lettuce crisp, it’s actually detrimental to the stability of your carefully calibrated C15 Super Booster. To get the most from this treatment, keep it at room temperature and secure the dropper cap tightly after each use.

Honestly I'm going back to Timeless after this, even though I feel like it's less effective than PC's formulation but at least it stays fresh and clear longer! What do ya'll think? Fridge or no fridge?



Submitted October 01, 2016 at 02:07PM by ughokkay http://ift.tt/2djB96O SkincareAddiction

No comments:

Post a Comment