Sunday, July 3, 2016

I'm cooking for myself for the first time. What are some good things to shop for with limited money and shelf/fridge space? cookingforbeginners

I'm subletting a room in an apartment this summer, and I will need to cook for myself if I want to eat (kind of a priority). I've cooked before, but I've never been responsible for buying my own ingredients and planning meals before. I think I'm at least half-decent when it comes to preparing food, but I need some help assembling a good shopping list. Also, because I'm living in an apartment where I'm not on the lease, I have pretty limited space in the pantry and the refrigerator. Any suggestions on what I should be shopping for? Right now, I'm thinking of things like noodles, soup, vegetables/salad things, but I feel kinda in over my head, so any advice would be really appreciated!



Submitted July 04, 2016 at 08:22AM by peter_please_answer http://ift.tt/29fZU3c cookingforbeginners

No comments:

Post a Comment