Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Game Night: Part 2 [M/F, D/s, DD/lg, No Sex (yet)] BDSMerotica

(This is the second part of a larger work I am creating. If you have not read part one go here)

The rules of the game are simple. While at the party, you show your Daddy how much you want to please him by doing the items on the list.

Item #1: You will always walk, stand, or sit on my left side, unless absolutely impossible. You will hold my hand at all times unless you ask to let go, and when there is an option to do so, you will sit at my feet instead of next to me.

He grabbed her right hand in his left and walked her up to the door. She could feel her body get more and more aroused the closer they got to the house. She almost panted with desire and anxiety. She reached up to ring the doorbell. She held her breath. We are so going to get caught, she repeated to herself over and over as she waited for someone to answer the door.

Several long, tortuous seconds ticked by before the door swung open, “Hey guys, welcome to the party. We were just going to get started. Can I get you something to drink?” Her best friend, Jeff, was always the consummate host.

Oh God, yes, booze would calm the nerves a bit. “I’ll have a rum and coke.” Her Daddy gave her a stern look while Jeff turned to fish a glass out of the cupboard. “Umm…please?”

“I can fix that right up for you,” Jeff said as he took up his typical role of bartender and master of ceremonies.

Item #2: Always use your manners. Say “please” and “thank you” when appropriate, and always ask Daddy for permission before getting snacks and drinks or before leaving his side. Failure to do so will mean punishment spankings when you get home.

She leaned in to whisper in Daddy’s ear, “Can I, Daddy?”

He sighed, “Yes, Kitten, but this is your last warning follow your rules or there will be consequences.”

“Yes, sorry, Daddy.

As they spoke, Jeff made her a drink while he extolled the merits of DC’s animated universe. Apparently she and Daddy walked in just as the whole rest of the group was having the age old debate: Marvel vs DC. Jeff interrupted himself for a minute to play host once again, “What about you, Xander? What can I get you?”

“Umm…I think I’ll just have some ice water for now.”

“Still not a drinker, huh? Haven’t you brought him over to the dark side yet, Lisi?” He laughed as he reached to get another glass.

Item #3: Only you will serve Daddy his drinks or snacks this evening. If he wants something, you will be the one to get it for him.

Even though Daddy was not looking at her, she could feel him watching and waiting for her to react. She tried to act as casual as possible. She laughed and said, “Oh I’ve tried, but he is just not a drinker. Why don’t you let me get that for you, Jeff? It looks like your husband needs you…”

“Oh, Kumar, is fine,” he said waving his hand towards the tall, Indian man in the corner who seemed to be having problems with the wires and cables for the Playstation. “I am the host. It’s my job.” He walked toward the ice maker on the refrigerator door.

“No,” she squeaked a little too loudly as she ran over to him and grabbed the cup out of his hand, “I will do it.” Jeff looked a little shocked and confused, but shrugged it off. “Damn Lisi, married life must be getting to you. Are you trying to win wife of the year or something?”

Her cheeks flared up, so she busied herself with making the drink. “Yeah something like that.” She finished prepping the glass of water and turned to hand it to Daddy. She looked up into his face; he was laughing at her! He was enjoying her embarrassment. Anger flared up inside her, and she shoved the water at him, splashing his hand slightly.

He glared at her for a moment until she excused herself to go to the bathroom. She hid there for the next few minutes.

“How dare he,” she thought. “How dare he make her feel so stupid and embarrassed? Ugh, she should just text him right now and tell him they were done with this ridiculous idea.” She pulled out her phone to do just that.

There was a text. From him! “No one said this would be easy, Kitten. You are doing well. Keep being my good girl, and tomorrow your pussy will throb with the memory of your reward.”

Her breath quickened and her heart fluttered. She could feel her pussy get wet at the idea of what may come. “How dare he?” she asked herself again, “He dares because he is my Daddy, my owner, my Dom. He dares because he knows that I live to serve him no matter what the cost. He dares because… because I want…no…need him to.”

She frantically typed a response and washed up to leave. As she stepped out of the bathroom, she saw Daddy reach into his pocket to draw out his phone. The message read, “It turns me on to imagine you spanking my pussy while telling me what a good, slutty little girl I am.”

Item #7: Every time you are not in the same room as Daddy, you need to tell him one of your fantasies. He may use these suggestions after the party.

He looked up at her and smiled that slightly evil but very sexy Dom smile of his. The one that says, “I’m going to fuck you until you are nothing but a moaning, cumming puddle at my feet.”

Shivers ran up her spine.

The games will continue soon...



Submitted July 07, 2016 at 07:35AM by GypsyDanger28 http://ift.tt/29j8VKz BDSMerotica

No comments:

Post a Comment