Friday, July 8, 2016

DEBRA libraryofshadows

I fucked up. You were perfect; you didn’t have the biggest tits or the tightest ass, but your heart of gold was 24K. Your huge, beautiful doe eyes lit up with a 1000 fires when you saw me. Her smile melted my silly heart and set me at ease, every fucking time. The fight was stupid, but necessary. I wanted you gone, just for a little while. Just long enough to figure out what I wanted.
Hell, I knew what I wanted: Debra.
Debra was a sultry cat, a built beauty of legs, firm, big breasts, and oh that caboose. I imagined eating my breakfast off that behind. When she first smiled at me, it didn’t set me at ease. Oh hell no, man…it tore me up like a flag in a tornado.
I was a mess around Debra. Each time I encountered her, the horrible longing to touch her, kiss her, be with her, got worse; nawing my insides, like an insatiable parasite. Nawing the out the hole in my heart that you, my Dear One, couldn’t fill. And I didn’t want to fill you anymore. Therefore, the fight happened. I told you…well you know…you’re fucking stupid and fat (FYI, you’re neither). You cried until your big, brown eyes were puffy silts of despair; it just disgusted me and made me want Debra 10 times more.
I was the stupid one, Sweetheart. My Love. God how I wish I could be in your arms right now, your loving, lanky arms. Hearing your adoring sighs of love for me. Too late for all that now. Oh God, too fucking late.
I understand now. What Debra is. What she’s not. She’s not you, because YOU were human.
I stumbled to that house, half kicked in the ass on Jack and Coke. But, I sobered up real quick when she opened the red door. Before me was a vision of heaven, of lace and smooth perfect skin, of sea blue eyes and wet painted lips.
She said nothing as she pulled me inside, and remained seductively mute as she led me up the stairs.
At the time, I didn’t think about it, but now that I’m on my death bed, it’s funny what the mind replays. I did not notice how weird the house smelled, but now I remember. It smelled like…God, it smelled like a refrigerator full of meat that had been unplugged for 2 weeks, maybe longer. But, as I watched her gorgeous butt slink up the stairs, my nose didn’t twitch at all.
There was something wrong with those steps too. They were moist with something. Puddles of something. What was it? Oh shit. Was it…red? Paint? I don’t know. Doesn’t matter now, my Love. Never mind, my Sweetheart. The hallway. Why didn’t I see those stains on the wall before? Haphazard streaks and splashes of ..something. I ignored it all, my Love. Just like I ignored you.
I’m so sorry. If I could take it all back, I would. I would beg a thousand years for your sweet forgiveness. I would gladly tear my eyes out sooner than glace at another woman. Literally, I would! I would rip them out of the sockets… if I could take it all back. Please.. sweet…the PAIN… The bedroom was the worse pile of nope of all. (Remember when you used to say “that’s a big pile of NOPE!” when something repulsed you and I thought it was so annoying? Hahahaha!! What a fucking jerk I was.) The rotting stench…the squirming, bloated maggots on the stained mattress….the piles of clothes on the floor…Debra’s other loves. Fools. Her willing prey. Then she smiled at me again. Why didn’t I notice before how pointy her teeth are? How inhumanly large…the strings of flesh stuck in between… and her smile tore me up one last time.
Like a flag in a tornado. Oh Darlin’…I was the biggest jerk that ever lived, right? But shhhhh….it’s okay now, my love. I’m not a jerk anymore. As I lay on the bed of Hades, taking one last jagged breath, I realize…I’m just beef jerky.



Submitted July 09, 2016 at 01:21AM by BirdieeBaked http://ift.tt/29Hw0al libraryofshadows

No comments:

Post a Comment