Wednesday, July 6, 2016

32 M4f - You're not an object... but I don't know that... dirtypenpals

So I'm basing this off of a dream I had...

I come home from work one day and see a refrigerator-sized box set out by my trash. "That's odd" I say to myself, but when I walk inside and see a young woman (or girl if you prefer to play younger) sitting on my couch, and note the blank, deer-in-the-headlights look in your eyes I put 2 & 2 together.

Ahhhhh, yes - you must be the prototype "Synth" android that I volunteered to be a try out as a market-research trial. I hadn't realized that they had already made you so advanced as to know when to unpack themselves and start making themselves at home. Lucky me that I get to be one of the first people on the planet to test out your functionality!

I had already read the documentation, so as soon as I see you staring blankly at me I say, "synth - I am your new owner. Register yourself with the name 'Joan,' - - Do you understand?"

Now, I don't know that you're not ACTUALLY a synthetic human, but the real thing, but you're caught breaking-and-entering in someone's (why? You tell me - but you must be desperate somehow) house who has just offered you a way to lead innocent... so you respond, hesitantly, with, "Yes. I understand."

"Good!" I say, "We're about to have a lot fun together..." as I move towards you, sizing you up both in appearance, and in how compliant and eager you seem...


So, fair warning - I'm not likely to respond promptly. I'm very busy. But I would love to chat long-term with someone who finds this idea appealing. I'll respect all limits, but the fewer you have the better. In fact - the appeal of this prompt for me is to try and force you into a situation you just can't bear anymore, and have to give up your cover to say "No more!" - knowing that means you've got some terrible consequences coming...



Submitted July 07, 2016 at 05:39AM by fountainthrow http://ift.tt/29xOpGR dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment