Wednesday, November 4, 2015

54 [M4F] Wedding Night Bliss - ageplay/incest writing prompts. dirtypenpals

I want to try out a couple new incest/ageplay fantasy writing prompts here and see if it gets the juices flowing for any of you lovely women.

It is our wedding night and we are back in our hotel suite; the three of us are exhausted. It was a long day, but everyone said how beautiful you looked and how adorable your daughter was as the flower girl. We have all kicked off our shoes as we sit on the sofa together just glad to finally be able to relax.

1) You smile as you unfasten your bridal veil and pin it to your (blank) year old daughter. she giggles through the fabric and you and I kiss deeply then we stand and we hold a little private ceremony where you marry me to her. She blushes and giggles adorably when I say "I do', lift her veil and kiss her. Continue the story however you like...

2) You have had a bit of a crush on me since your mom started dating me. You tried not to sulk because mom is so happy but now she has me to herself! Well, at least now I will be around all the time. You can hear the noises we make in our bedroom of the suite and it makes you...twitch down there. I come out at 2 AM to grab some food from the refrigerator, wearing a bathrobe, and you are sitting there in the dim living room. Describe yourself and what you do next...

Have any other ideas? as long as there is NO scat, animals, or torture, I would love to hear them. I am hoping for a long-term and literate roleplay partner.

Xoxo,
~BigOldDaddy



Submitted November 04, 2015 at 08:47PM by BigOldDaddy http://ift.tt/1KXy83j dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment