Monday, November 2, 2015

30 [M4F] East Coast USA - I won a Nobel Peace Prize but turned it down through use of force r4r

Howdy, howdy, reddit! Welcome to R4R, the place where lonely people meet even lonelier people and create beautiful lonely babies.

Well at least I do. I don't know about you. No I don't have any kids. Wow. Got that out of the way quickly. Anyhow...

I'm not really lonely. I just like meeting new people, mostly girls...because it's weird meeting guys on reddit and becoming friends. One time I tried to give a guy the benefit of the doubt and he was like "you know what would be funny? If we sent each other nudes of ourself!" So...yeah. But I just get along better with women in general, always have. And I know I just talked about nudes and friendship with women in the same paragraph but...I'm actually a nice guy. To show you this...I have testimonials from friends:

"Yeah, I guess he's a good guy. I mean, he takes care of my dogs sometimes when I'm out of town. It is the damndest thing though, I always leave my refrigerator empty but come back to one full of delicious pasta. Is he cooking all day in my house? Either way his pesto sauce is ridiculous!"
Dana R.

"Who's this for? Oh, yeah! Him? Well...it's been a while since I've seen him but from what I can remember he had a ridiculously low tolerance for drinking. He's kind of a bitch in that way."
Sally F.

"Y'know, it's kinda crazy. Ever since I met him, my world changed for the better. Like suddenly everything fell into place. I got a new job, my boyfriend proposed, my skin cleared up, my digestion improved...it's as if he's a good luck charm.
Sarah P.

"Yeah you're cool, I guess."
Kimberly G.

Thanks for the kind words folks above, who may or may not exist in this world. So I figure I'll go ahead and let you know a little bit more about me.

About Me

  • I'm a 30 year old male. Born a male and I think I'll stick with this decision.
  • I'm 6'2" and 6'6" in heels.
  • I try to eat healthy but I won't judge you for eating not healthy. We can exist in harmony. Let's sing!
  • I'm not really religious. What do all the hipsters say? I'm spiritual but no religious. I'm kinda like that.
  • I sound like a hipster on a paper but I'm not that hip. I'm a nerd.
  • I cry at movies. The last movie I cried at was 2 days ago.
  • I also cry at weddings. I'm occassionally a wedding photographer...this makes my job tough.
  • In general terms...I'm an artist. I do many artistic things for "work."
  • I work from home most days.
  • Love comedy. Conan O'Brien, Louis CK, Patrice O'neal, Bill Burr, Seinfeld are all favorites.
  • I once saw Tracy Morgan at 30 Rock when I worked there. I thought "yo, that guy looks like Tracy Morgan." Same thing happend w/ ?uestlove from the Roots.
  • I love writing long reddit messages. I hope you do too.

Things I HATE

  • Video Games
  • Anime
  • Heroin (probably)
  • The word "webinar"
  • Will Ferrel. I just...don't get that kind of "humor"

If you suffer from the same psychosis as me, please reach out! I'll be waiting for ya. With a bat. Get off my property!



Submitted November 03, 2015 at 01:23AM by 325746912760427 http://ift.tt/1M7sHAI r4r

No comments:

Post a Comment