Saturday, June 6, 2015

Vending Machine and Residential Lot? thesims

I've tried using the buydebug cheat (bb.showhiddenobjects) and every other cheat I can find but I just don't seem to be able to find the Vending Machine for my Residential Lot. I know it's called something different but I can't seem to find any info about the name of it. I'm trying to make a gaming room on the third floor of my Legacy house so that people don't have to waste time going up and down stairs to get to the kitchen whenever they're a bit peckish. Anyone know of a way I can get around this?

EDIT: For anyone in the future that finds this page, thanks to Nanners, I've now created a Room for your Sims to download some various Retail items, including the Lice Cold Retail Freezer (the Vending Machine), Cat Loves Food Inc. Professional Grade Warming Rack, Fridgidare Refrigerator Display, Industrial Inventory Shelf Unit, Glass with Class, Nu Metal Pedestal, Modern Metallic Illuminated Display Case, and the Sum of a Gum Retail Counter. Search my name, Haygirlhayyy, on the Gallery to find the room to download onto your Residential lots!



Submitted June 06, 2015 at 03:13AM by Haygirlhayyy http://ift.tt/1Il4kPX thesims

No comments:

Post a Comment