Saturday, June 6, 2015

Sadly, I had to leave this review today. LPT for hosts, if you get an inquiry from a guest who has never used Airbnb before,direct them to the Guests FAQ! AirBnB

Review for Daniel

Horrible!!! I have hosted almost 300 trips and have never walked into my apartment and seen a disaster like this. While Daniel and his girlfriend are very nice people, and this was their first Airbnb apartment there was no excuse for the disgusting mess that I walked into this morning. There was a bit of trash laying about but when I walked into the kitchen I realized that I might be in trouble to have the apartment cleaned and prepared for my next guest (arriving in only four hours). Almost all of the dishes, pots, pans, silverware etc had been used but not a single piece had been washed. There was food on the floor, there was hamburger on the coffee table, there was a pile of dirty dishes on the (obviously for clean dishes) dish drying rack, there were piles of Nutella bags and snacks just left on the bar. At that point I was thinking, over the last year I have gotten pretty pro at cleaning, I can do this! Then I opened the refrigerator. It was stuffed with all of my big bowls full of cooked food. Disgusting. The pot that was still sitting on my cook top was full of boiled cabbage. Disgusting. This was the first time I have ever had to wear my rubber bathroom gloves to clean my kitchen. So, I think to myself, just get to it. As I was almost finished knocking out the kitchen I was feeling pretty good, yes the place was a mess but at least nothing was broken... then I went into the bathroom. Out of my designer, matching, soap dispenser and toothbrush-cup combo the toothbrush-cup had been shattered. My wife had ordered this for our home but I had thought that it would look nice in our apartment. It is now gone. I just wish that that was all. My vintage, made in WWII dresser of drawers was damaged. They had spilled some kind of something all over the top of it that damaged the finish pretty severely. This piece had survived the Nazis, this piece had survived the Communist occupation of Czechoslovakia and had survived for over 40 years of being stored in a barn outside of Plzen. It seems that it did not survive Daniel. It goes on from there but gets quite boring. At the end of the day, these were literally (and yes, I know the difference between literally and figuratively) the worst guests that I have ever hosted. Btw, I forgot to mention that they accomplished this amazing feat during a brief 2 night stay. Daniel, I strongly recommend that you read very carefully the Airbnb guest responsibility FAQ before booking another space with Airbnb. Us hosts take our responsibilities very seriously, we expect our guests to too.



Submitted June 07, 2015 at 12:18AM by ahostinprague http://ift.tt/1eV4jbO AirBnB

No comments:

Post a Comment