Sunday, June 7, 2015

Me [26 M] with my fiancee [28 F] of 3 years, we've planned on moving into a shared space for a while, and now she's backing out for an utterly shit reason. relationships

Some details changed for privacy reasons. Fiancee and I have lived together for a little over two years. Everything's been fantastic. However, some recent life changes dictated that we move out of our current place. The only viable options for us right now where we are is apartment/houses with roommates, which we initially agreed to.

Now, a couple months away from the move, and she's suddenly said that she won't go. Let me be clear - she hasn't said that WE won't go, but that SHE won't go. She says that I can go, but she will move somewhere else on her own, somehow.

Why? Because: she's worried that her particular way of organizing the refrigerator will make our roommates mad.

I'm not fucking with you. THAT'S LITERALLY WHY. I waited for a while to hear other reasons, but that's LITERALLY THE ONLY FUCKING ONE she's come up with so far. So she's prepared to physically part ways with me because she's worried one of her organizational quirks will annoy roommates a little bit.

I've been trying to talk to her about it for ages, and all she can say is 'I'd be uncomfortable' and I get nothing else.

I'm not entirely sure why, but I'm fucking LIVID right now. Help me figure out what the FUCK is going on. I had no idea our relationship was THAT fragile.

tl;dr: fiancee initially agreed to moving into a shared home/apartment (with roommates), but is now saying I can go, but she won't, because she's worried that how she likes to organize the refrigerator will annoy said roommates. What the literal fuck?



Submitted June 08, 2015 at 01:03AM by whatthefuckserious99 http://ift.tt/1HfObMZ relationships

No comments:

Post a Comment