Monday, June 1, 2015

God is so good. Ugh. atheism

So I went to my parents church at the request of my mother yesterday. I don't go anymore, but my kids usually do so I can sleep in. What I overheard was just disgusting! A guy there is talking about moving to Texas and the costs of everything associated with moving. He is talking about how he missed the memorial day sales, but with all the flooding he was able to get all new appliances like a refrigerator and washer\dryer 50% off. The man he was taking to then says "God is good". WTF! I guess he means his god caused Texas to flood so this one guy could get 50% off. This is their logic? And they wonder why I don't believe their fairy tales anymore. Sorry for the formatting, I'm on my phone.



Submitted June 01, 2015 at 05:33PM by Fredthemonkey http://ift.tt/1JdRs0U atheism

No comments:

Post a Comment