Friday, May 1, 2015

[Request] Help Defeat Comcast with the Power of Pizza! Random_Acts_Of_Pizza

Greetings fellow pizza fanatics!

Today was a sad day for a pizza partier such as myself. I recently moved into a new place after being a vagabond for a bit, and upon opening my forwarded mail was greeted w/ a rather unpleasant surprise. Comcast appears to have failed not only in canceling my service before I moved from my previous address, but is also attempting to charge me for a modem that I already returned. Evidence below (used an oversized paperclip to cover the modem serial, b/c IDK what you folks are capable of w/ such information lol):

http://ift.tt/1ArOAVR

So now I'm being charged not only for 3 months of service I didn't use and a modem I already returned, but also will surely have collectors blowing up my phone in short time as it has already been sent to collections. I spent 3hrs on the phone w/ them earlier trying to figure out how to remedy the situation, but it's looking grim. I will be sending an e-mail off tomorrow pleading my case and likely spend countless more hours on the phone, but w/o gooey sustenance I'm not sure if I can do it!

Based on the current status of my refrigerator, I am ill-prepared for this rumbling in my belly. On the flipside, however, I am WELL prepared for a pizza party as any raop'er should be.

http://ift.tt/1ArOCwU

Look at all those home-made pickled peppers waiting to top a pizza! And artichokes! And....bacon fat or miso soup concentrate or mayo or 3-day old lemon wedge :(

http://ift.tt/1EX3cDM

Look at all the hot sauces! Every bite can be a new adventure through the streets of flavor town!

I will be sure to give a proper thank-you w/ pics of me enjoying the pizza party, as well as give back to the community in the form of free pizza. Regardless of whether I get the charges refunded, I will run a contest entitled "Fuck Comcast, the pizza delivery guy is my service provider" in which I will give away free pizza to the best Comcast customer service horror story.

May the pizza gods shine down upon thee RAOPers

In pizza we trust

-TURBOCAPSLOCK



Submitted May 02, 2015 at 08:03AM by TURBOCAPSLOCK http://ift.tt/1QW40w3 Random_Acts_Of_Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment