Friday, April 24, 2015

Milkman needs steeping. electronic_cigarette

After buying into the hype, I decided to pick up some Milkman e liquid. Right out of the bottle, it tasted..interesting, yet weird and there was distasteful and foreign that was so "in your face". I asked my local B&M and they told me that since it's 99% VG, steeping won't help, and if anything to try a refrigerator for a few hours.

However, I looked around at other people's steeping methods and did a warm (sealed in bag), bath, changing the water and agitating every 30 minutes for 3 hours. What a difference this made! The weirdness of the flavor is nearly gone and is much more rich in a custard/cream sort of way. Going to try steeping it for a few more hours to see if anything changes, will report back.



Submitted April 25, 2015 at 03:47AM by ducktaleswoo_oo http://ift.tt/1DIjHgd electronic_cigarette

No comments:

Post a Comment