Thursday, April 30, 2015

How to deal with needing high-volume meals while needing to take your food with you? 1200isplenty

So I feel like I've gotten to a pretty good place where I am comfortable eating 1200cals because I've been doing high volume foods(and vegetables. so many more vegetables than ever before in my life.......), but I kinda have a weird school schedule this summer where I'll be at university for at least 12 hours a day, 2 days a week, for 5 classes, with the biggest break being 1 hour(yes, kill me now).

I do have access to a locker(but it's right by a huge window and pretty much becomes an oven), and there is a refrigerator in one of the study spaces where I could probably be pretty safe storing food(especially if it's veggies, lol), but I don't know how I'm going to handle bringing all of my food.

One big problem is that I'm used to kinda grazing all day at my desk job(and low cal food is always so crunchy and loud....), so I don't know If I'll be able to do that so much because I'll be in class and most classes you're not really supposed to eat in. On the other hand, maybe simply not having time to eat all of the time will help me, haha.

Okay, so I'm rambling now, but basically I'm wondering if anyone has any advice for my situation? Just suck it up and eat more condensed meals? :P



Submitted May 01, 2015 at 01:55AM by thepersonwiththeface http://ift.tt/1JcFv8f 1200isplenty

No comments:

Post a Comment