Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Back to the 70s, Needles, and a School Bus Dreams

I had a very long and detailed dream last night with obvious symbolism, but I'm having a hard time decoding it.

I start out in a classroom with the director of a movie, and he's doing demonstrations. I am the person he chooses for all of them, and even though they seem horrific I'm happy to have it done to me. First, he has needles in his mouth and he takes them out to poke them onto my lips. He then goes behind me and chops off some of my hair. I would normally freak out, but I was convinced it was okay because I really liked the teacher. After class was over, I followed him and told him how I loved him and I wanted to kiss him. He told me that we should go on a date the next day, but I was devastated and told him that I couldn't because I was from the future and today was the only day I had to be with him. He said okay, and we kissed, and then I left because I had to catch the bus. The bus was about to leave, but I banged on the door and the driver let me in. For some reason in the 70's the bus had an auxiliary cord and let me plug in my phone (???) and I started to find music to play. I kept trying to decide, do I play music from this time period, or should I wow them all with music from my day? I searched and played a bunch of Led Zeppelin. Anyway, I go to my dad's old house and some bad guy is there trying to prevent me from returning to the present, and he tells me to check out the refrigerator. "There is tons of sandwich stuff in there, oh yes, sandwich stuff" he says, almost maniacally. I look, and it's seriously just ham and cheese. There's a bag of lettuce in there and it has my dad's name on it, and I just get really confused and wake up.

Any ideas?



Submitted April 29, 2015 at 06:25AM by missdrywit http://ift.tt/1DzoNeh Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment