Saturday, April 25, 2015

I hope he gets a turkey so I can shove it up his ass when he comes home. breakingmom

First post, long time lurker. You ladies are so cathartic to my soul, so I have come here for comfort. I'm in my second semester of nursing school. Finals are approaching and its crunch time. House is a mess. Kids (3 & 6) are so wonderful but also so awful, running about like feral dogs. Cold, refrigerator pizza and Capri-Suns for breakfast. Why, you ask? Because last weekend was opening for Turkey season, and my husband lives and breathes for hunting. Took off several days of work to sit in a blind. Normally I'm fine with this. We are country folk, I knew what I signed up for when I wrote my name on the contract at the courthouse. Right now, I could strangle him (although I still find him irresistible and feel a little guilty for ranting here) Ahhh. That rant felt good. Thanks, y'all :)



Submitted April 25, 2015 at 06:35PM by wanderingwonderful http://ift.tt/1IVfz0K breakingmom

No comments:

Post a Comment