Sunday, April 26, 2015

[Update] My dick is clean and my girlfriend has been hospitalized sex

Original: http://ift.tt/1JtH6d6

You guys were very helpful, and there aren't a lot of people I can talk to about this, so why not?

I thought things were going a lot better since we talked, even though we skirted around the whole daddy thing. I worked late last night and when I came home I found her sitting on the floor in the kitchen with an empty bottle of wine surrounded by all the garbage she had dumped out into the floor. Spent coffee grounds, banana peels, vegetables that were already rotting in the refrigerator before we threw them out, nasty shit.

I could tell she had been crying and she was obviously drunk because it took her a moment to notice I was standing there. She started rubbing the trash on her thighs and pulling up her skirt. I expressed my concern for her health and she flew into a rage once again. "I don't give a shit about my health! I just want my cunt stuffed with filth!" I was dumbfounded and the more I tried to talk her down the more irrational and hateful she got, which culminated in her trying to hurt herself and me calling 911.

The fuck am I supposed to do now?



Submitted April 27, 2015 at 04:31AM by throwawaythesoap http://ift.tt/1DOjIPR sex

No comments:

Post a Comment