Saturday, April 25, 2015

How do you guys have time to eat healthy? Could use some ideas/help. HealthyFood

I've really been struggling lately to find time to eat healthy, my current schedule is this.

3:30 AM - UP

3:45 AM - Breakfast

4:00 AM Head to work

4:30-11:00 AM - Work

12:30 - 3:30 PM - Class

4:00 - 5:30 PM - Gym

5:30 - 8:30 - Homework (engineering major so it never stops. )

I'm a non-traditional student who decided to go back to school while still working full-time. My lovely fiancee takes care of dinner, but I'm struggling with breakfast and lunch. Wondering if you guys had any ideas you could share with me on how to make my breakfast and lunch fast and healthy, I don't have a lot of time to cook and I'm terrible at it.

My fiancee is willing to cook stuff in bulk so I can just heat it up and go.

My breakfast everyday is glass of milk and cereal, with lunch being something like PepperJaxs, Jason Delis, Runza, Wendy's etc. I do have a refrigerator and microwave at work that I can utilize.

It doesn't help that I'm a super picky eater, I do love fruit and vegetables though. If any of you can help or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks



Submitted April 26, 2015 at 01:29AM by amped2424 http://ift.tt/1b1Ip42 HealthyFood

No comments:

Post a Comment