Friday, January 5, 2018

Would food that would otherwise be stored in your pantry be better off in a temperature controlled wine fridge? answers

I googled this but the majority of answers I found were specific to the question of storing items that usually you’d use a real refrigerator for (i.e. meats, cheese) however my question is specific to pantry items - breads, oils, fruit, pastas, rice, etc.

I live in a generally warm part of the world where the winters can perhaps get down to 10 degrees Celsius at the lowest, and 35-40 degrees at the highest, with a mean temperature of 25-28 degrees. Often it can shift from dry to humid. My question is - wouldn’t my general non-refrigerated foods benefit from a humidity and temperature controlled environment year round?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can guide me here!



Submitted January 06, 2018 at 12:18AM by SargeantAlTowel http://ift.tt/2EZy2OC answers

No comments:

Post a Comment