Wednesday, January 3, 2018

[REQUEST] Holidays were horrible, New Years starting off even worse. Assistance

First and foremost guys, YES I am a new account. My handle is sQQu33 or Squee if you prefer to be easier to say. The ONLY reason I'm a new account is because I never use Reddit and never have. I'm dealing with hard times right now, and some coworkers suggested I turn to r/assistance for help. I haven't been getting very many hours at work, recently from full time knocked down to part time in November. Right before the holidays too. Yay... I felt terrible all Christmas because my girlfriend and I just did not have the money to spare on anybody for Christmas gifts. We've received a random assortment of gifts from friends and family but it's terrible knowing that you couldn't get anyone anything. I'm deep in student loans and have been paying on them plus a number of other bills ranging from utilities to my stomach ulcers I had in 2016. Well end of the month last month we had bills due and paid what we could. Rent was due on the 1st this month, but our landlord gives us until 5pm on the 5th as a grace period without the everyday late fee. I don't get paid until Friday the 12th. By then our late fees would probably make me faint. Our rent is $825 total for our apartment, I have $300 to put towards it and my girlfriend has $100. I asked my family for money to borrow and my mom could only spare $50 to help out. Everyone is tapped out during the holidays it seems. So in total We have around $450 and a small jar of change we can take to a Coinstar or something. I'm very transparent with who I am. Just Google search "sQQu33" and a lot of my personal pages show up. I NEVER ask for help like this and I'm honestly scared for the next couple of days as we have nothing but condiments in our refrigerator and random baking stuff in our cupboards. I have a couple friends who are giving us some canned goods and dry foods. I'll be honest, buttered noodles are getting old fast the past 3 days. We have to eat something though. Our family Christmas dinner we pigged out like crazy because we've been on a terrible diet. We were able to take some leftovers home which helped us as well. Scares me when I look at my girlfriend and I can see she's worried and I am too but I can't show it to her. She's an amazing girl and I have to be her rock in times like these. So I reassure her I will figure this out. I don't mean to create a sob story but I truly do not know what to do in this situation. I'm living in a town way away from friends or family and all I have is her and a job here. We're stuck it seems. Anyways I will get straight to the point we need HELP! We need $350 or whatever anyone can muster up. I can send a picture of the paid rent receipt as well. I would've posted in r/borrow but I'm a new account and that's against their rules. I have no Reddit karma or anything like that. If anyone could send money to my PayPal, and (yes do it so you can charge back on me if you need to) that would be amazing. You can DM me for my info. I can pay whoever back, on the 12th and then some. Or if you don't want interest on it, I can just pass the good on to someone else who is in need. We've ALL been down and out. My father taught me that you aren't a coward for asking for help, you're a human. So this is my last resort. Again look my handle up on Google, I've used this handle for years now. If there's anything anyone needs to know PLEASE DM me, don't just assume. I'm already hesitant posting this but anything you need to know, get a hold of me. I hope everyone has had a good Holiday and New Year's. And I hope we've all made resolutions to be better than last year. To everyone.

Thank you, even if you just took a look at this. -Jarrett



Submitted January 04, 2018 at 12:39AM by sQQu33 http://ift.tt/2ES9HtZ Assistance

No comments:

Post a Comment