Wednesday, January 10, 2018

[Question] lots of 'no refrigerator' tips&tricks, what about not having a stove? vandwellers

I'm too lazy to use my stove and really don't have room for it.

These are my basics/core foods for no refrigeration and no cooking - * Tuna/oysters and crackers (any canned fish) * peanut butter sandwiches (with Nutella and bananas) * chips, cheese-its, * most fruit

Anything to add to the list?

Where can I buy freeze dried veggies?

Or any tea-light meals? Or alcohol stoves setups that can work in a small space?

P.S. However I do have a 12v immersion water boiler that can make me ramen or hot oats, and even boil eggs. If you can think of anything else that could be made with a couple cups of boiling hot water, please share. I'd like to try pasta and spicy red sauce: Barilla makes these pre cooked packages of pasta now for like a dollar. That with some tomato paste, other veggies, added to the water once boiling would make a nice single serving meal.



Submitted January 11, 2018 at 05:38AM by Mowglli http://ift.tt/2CZsUwC vandwellers

No comments:

Post a Comment