Monday, January 8, 2018

GE refrigerator not cooling and water dispenser panel has no lights appliancerepair

Hi, I cannot find the exact model number (in the owners manual, it says "Models 23 and 25) of my GE refrigerator.

The problem is, my GE refrigerator's water panel stopped working this morning (no lights on, doesnt dispense water or ice). I noticed now (during the night) that the food in the refrigerator is also not kept cold, so I removed the food. The light bulb does work.

I checked if the plug outlet works by plugging in my oven, and it does work. I unplugged the refrigerator for one minute and plugged it back in but the problems still remain. I also tried fliping the switch on the power circuit board off and back on, but that didn't solve the problem either.

Any ideas? Thanks advance!



Submitted January 09, 2018 at 09:24AM by testingthesubreplies http://ift.tt/2m9qU9L appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment